Sunday, July 23, 2006

Dead blog already?!

Sorry about the brief hiatus of posting. Over the weekend I went to Utah to visit family and to take my final final for my psychology degree. I could have answered every question wrong and still received a "B" in the class so it was not stressful. There was much fun had by all and I love my family. I have been driving, hunting, shooting, watching movies and occasionally sleeping since last Thursday. Thus I have not posted. Forgive me. I will post about my many weekend adventures throughout this week.

Later

3 Comments:

At 3:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aaah, but we loved visiting with you for real. Hope to see you again sooner this next time.

 
At 6:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHA!...I didn't get to read your blog, but I did get to see you. Your sparkling personality is even better in real life than over the internet. Love you!

 
At 4:27 AM, Blogger Grammy said...

I DID miss you. But I'm glad you had time with the family. They were so excited to have you back - even if for only a short time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home