Sunday, December 03, 2006

BRRRRR!!!


Yup...I'm in New Mexico...Yup...that's in the south...........Yup.....it's normally not super freezing in the south.....of the United States........nevertheless.......Plants like this should not be covered with this much snow. Nor should the fingers of young trainees who have to qualify with their pistols on Monday. But we still can't use gloves. I wouldn't really want to use them anyway. It would impede my movement too much to insure accuracy. Then again. They were numb enough last Thursday to drop my score 20 points. Wish me luck.

5 Comments:

At 7:06 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I wish you luck and I will pray for you too!
Love you Sweetie Pie!

 
At 11:25 PM, Blogger Not Too Pensive said...

Geez that's cold! Holy crap! Good luck at the range!

 
At 1:26 AM, Blogger Nantie Meg said...

I love you and miss you!! Good Luck! I am so proud of you and the great example you set for me!!

 
At 4:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, what about last weekend? Shouldn't there have been a Dec. 10 post by now? Very lovely picture of the snow-crusted yucca, by the way. I love visiting high, arid deserts in winter after a recent snowstorm. (Perhaps not coincidentally, that's exactly what the conditions were on the day that I got engaged to marry your big sis.)

 
At 11:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Luck! You are my hero!!! Love you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home