Sunday, September 17, 2006

Never gonna sleep

I have been up since 4:45 am.

I have been traveling . I have been sitting in terminals waiting for delayed flights for quite a few hours. I have read a few hundred pages of a favorite novel. These are all things that should make me tired.

Oddly I feel as though I have consumed huge amounts of caffeine. I am never ever gonna get to sleep tonight. I EOD(enter on duty) tomorro. I might just die. Here are some shots of my days adventure.
Here is my view of my new state from the hotel. Looks alot like Utah to me...but with palm trees.

3 Comments:

At 8:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow It really does look like Utah! I like Mountains!
Love you! Talk to you later!

 
At 10:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh, have a good time. We love you! :)Last time I was there it was on my mission. You're there now on a different sort of mission! Good luck, and we'll be praying for you! LOVE YOU

 
At 1:32 PM, Blogger Grammy said...

Who knew that Tucson was so pretty? I'm glad you've finally arrived safely. We will be thinking of you and praying for your success and safety - just like always! Love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home