Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy new year!!!

I feel sad. I am most ashamed that I have not posted in about a month. But the month seemed to go by so fast. Procrastinating always makes time go by quicker. I'll find something to procrastinate this month too so it will go faster. But not posting. Things are going well and there have been some developments in training.

Firearms is over. :(

We will have a four hour familiarization with the M4A1 the last week. Further training and qualification will take place in the field. :)

I only have and month and a day left for training. Then I get to work for real. :)

I got to beat up a girl along with another PT instructor in our stacking drill. :) :)

Only 3 more real days of PT left till they spray us with concentrated extract of assorted peppers and try to beat the crap out of us and take our guns away. :) :(

Spanish has only a week and a half left. :(

Driving starts Tuesday!!!!! :) :) :)

If you haven't noticed, There are far more smileys than frowneys. I am really doing well. I still have the biggest frownie of them all, because Lisa is not here with me, but overall things are really picking up and the light at the end of the tunnel has some shapes that are becoming visible.

I will try to remember to post, but as I said I am getting pretty busy. I look forward to seeing Mommy and Lisa at graduation. I have been selected by my classmates to be the class speaker. This is an honor I am glad to accept.

Just one more thing. I don't believe that any of you are planning this, but just in case. I have to have my guests approved ahead of time, so if any of you are planning to come but have not told me you probably won't get past the guards. Just a heads up. I probably can't get any more tickets anyway.

Love all you guys...And happy new year!!!!!

5 Comments:

At 4:55 PM, Blogger Not Too Pensive said...

Well, as much as I'd love to drive all the way out there, I can't...

Congratulations in any case! Enjoy the last bit of training!

 
At 10:44 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I love that light at the end of the tunnel. And I am glad that thier are more smileys than frownies! You're the greatest!
Lisa

 
At 12:41 AM, Blogger Heather said...

Can't wait. So proud of you and Lisa both. You are amazing, and soon it will be all a fond..? memory.

 
At 6:04 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow! I passed my great taste in men down to all my daughters. I can't wait to see you in February when we deliver your stuff.

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger Kathryn Thompson said...

Congratulations on the class speaker gig. That's awesome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home