Monday, March 12, 2007

Wow.

I can't believe I have not posted since the new year. I will have a fun long post about my job and some other fun stuff later this week. I realize that no one will probably read this as I have been AWOL for so long, but I will send out an email.

In short, Things are great, Ajo is awesome. My job is spectacular. I am still a new guy, but I love the work. It is more fun than a person should be payed to do. I'll still take the pay check though.

I love everybody, and I should find time for at least one post a week from now on.

I have asisted in the capture of 101 illegals and 456.09 lbs. of MJ. Life rules.

5 Comments:

At 9:37 PM, Blogger The Silly Witch said...

You still have a readership! Keep writing!!! And post some pictures of your wife, my darling sister!

 
At 2:49 AM, Blogger Adam said...

will do.

 
At 11:04 AM, Blogger Heather said...

Life does rule. :) I love you!

 
At 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, but what I want to know is were the 101 illegals smoking the 459 lbs of MJ (and what does a 4.5-pound joint even look like?) when you apprehended them?

 
At 11:04 PM, Blogger Nantie Meg said...

Sweetness!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home