Sunday, July 30, 2006

My relation to the daring one

I am the little brother of one Daring Young Mom. Though the subject matter of our blogs may not reflect the shared upbringing, it is still true. I was wondering how I could prove my kinship to the discerning blogoshpere audience. Then it hit me. I have photographic proof!! No; not family pictures. We share a very strange power. These are three examples of my use of this power within the last month.
















Ha!! Tike that Baymbridge Scholahs!!! I dare you all to refute my claim!!! ......oh and if there are any "Baymbridge Scholahs" who read this blog, lemme know.

5 Comments:

At 4:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, that fully proves it! :)

 
At 11:30 PM, Blogger Papa said...

All I can say, is "It must skip a generation". I'm always out on the south 40 about a million miles away from the front door. P.s. your word verification said faswazu.

 
At 2:11 AM, Blogger Adam said...

sweet. faswazo is my favorite.

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger Grammy said...

Well, since papa and I share a car and some really rotten parking space history - all I can say is, "That picture is just showing off." Come on, why don't you save those good parking places for the aged & inform - like us?

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger Kathryn Thompson said...

The force is strong with you, young one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home