Tuesday, August 01, 2006

And whiskers on kittens

I am feeling grateful again today. These are a few of my favorite things.

Sung to the tune of Raindrops on roses:

Laying stone on pillars and temps below 60.
These things make my work day joyful and nifty.
receiving letters that promise me a wage.
These blow the top off my happiness gauge!

Playing rough games in the pool after working
Careful, cuz tough co-workers are there lurking.
If you're not careful they'll smash in your nose.
Then like a geyser it faithfully BLOWS!!

When the mud's stiff,
When my nose mocks,
When I miss my Dad,
I simply remember these great awesome things,
And I start to feel....So RAD!!!!

Getting off early to go see my "famly."
Long drives don't bug me, cuz I am so manly.
I'll be well rested, fresh from the hot tub.
These are a few of the things that I LUB!!

I am so happy to go see Seattle.
Famly's much more fun than Montana cattle.
When on vacation I feel like a king.
This is why I wrote a post I can SING!!!!

When the mud's stiff,
When my nose mocks,
When I miss my Mom,
I simply remember the wicked-sweet things,
And relize my life's....The BOMB!!!!


Dad was right. It is a rhyming blog. I had the mother of all bloody noses in the pool today during a rather energetic game of 500 alive with my co-workers. The kind of bloody nose that has covered your entire torso and is starting to stain your trunks by the time you can get to a towel. I love that. It has been a while since I've had enough fun to bleed that much.

I'll see the majority of my readership this weekend. I love you lots.

5 Comments:

At 10:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a told that I love you!! well, I love you! You make me smile!

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger RC HAMMER said...

Go to
http://theflippingsweetblog.blogspot.com
and leave a comment so I can get back to your blog.
Thanks.

RC Hammer

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger Grammy said...

I've got me a rhyming, singing, happy boy. What could be beter? Hurry up and get here (but drive safe!) Love you!

 
At 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so happy. This post. Made. My. Day.

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger Papa said...

I miss you too, Son.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home