Monday, August 14, 2006

My Better Third. A woman with many names.

It seems to me a great oversight that I have yet to post about the single most important part of my life. I am a very blessed to have to love of a beautiful woman named Lisa.

I did however grow up in a home where spouses were seldom called by their real names. Lisa thusly has many names that do not appear on her birth certificate. One of my favorites references the fact that she weighs less than half of what I do. Thus it would be inaccurate to call her my better half. Better third is much more in line with our true weight ratios as a couple. Amusing and technically correct as this term is, it's not much for endearment. For that I have others...

Among my favorites are, sweetie, honey, sweetie pie, honey pie, sweetie honey pie, honey sweetie pie, peety swoney pie, peetie pony swie, schmoop, schmoopsie poo, honey schmoopity sweatsiepoo, etc. etc. etc and so on and so forth, for ever and ever amen.

And still there are others, but I am sure that Blogger has some sort of bandwidth restriction I would be breaking if I listed them all. I can however share a picture of the moose with you. No that is not another nickname. I spend a lot of time away from home during the week and once a week we eat at a spectacular restaurant. This is the moose that we touched the nose of when we ate there on one of our romantic jaunts (read business trip). I touch it's nose each time we eat there and thus reestablish our cosmic link across time and space...or ...something...

In short, I like Lisa a lot.

4 Comments:

At 12:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is one fly moose, and your wife rules!

 
At 7:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're too sweet! I am glad to see our moose again! Love you tons

 
At 7:34 AM, Blogger Nantie Meg said...

She is fantastic, and I am so glad you married her!!

 
At 6:40 AM, Blogger Grammy said...

We ALL like Lisa ALOT! In fact, we think she is the perfect woman for you and to fill out the woman quota for our family.

Ya' done good, Son!

We LOVE you AND Lisa!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home